This recipe was created by a friend of mine, but has become a staple in our house. It is so easy and quick. Even those minis will love them.
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use Whey Vanilla from PVL)
- ½ Cup oats blended
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup of plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp milk of choice (almond is suggested)
- Blend the oats first in a blender add in all dry ingredients and stir. Add wet ingredients, blend well.
- Spray pan with non stick and cook 30 seconds on each side.
- Top with whatever you like!
- Suggestions: natural peanut butter, berries, yogurt, sugar free syrup (watch what sweetened with), fruit, jams
Guestblogger: Jennifer Cawsey, Owner & Hot Mama
Hot Mama Health & Fitness – Westshore
To connect with Jen, fire an email to email@example.com